Re: [media-types] Potential media type registration for OASIS XLIFF 2.0

"Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie> Mon, 20 January 2014 19:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=oD+DIgT82J4406/j8HcY6LL44i2NeB0ezKmFWu9lbCA=; b=ZZMRS2CUFvM+MPcsNJJekyzNK3fWViOxRdYS9E+v7K1veUppcGjCfDI4XcVDaxx2V5 P+Wy24A/AQwTy2SLmTq/5EiT4+gMEZJHRjuy7qse0D/A55wN3QeApytIc3N3ptx6tHGk loBMvvjfQTZCAsOQrEmhSSV35HiEtq/t92wLShSkaBCNcfeoDp++hzx1MaB1HrBwf14Q LktShozW1aSoTqNK6els+EWg/efuJC2/xwVHrIai/grQjCK/ShwIGSCqC94EZqhV40/+ Xp+aeRdHBGGEydhPbg4ejQfej29F/KBIiQthU6oPP0iogMlG+xRnHsT+HDCLCq9agWVw EZsA==