[media-types] Updated template for Potential media type registration for XLIFF 2.0

"Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie> Thu, 23 January 2014 12:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=OG4neKkyhe+gxixia8TuaOKogBuPm10yvGMiSWjK29A=; b=PevoZtpatlWP1GbIG4jb+/A+7x2uA3/ULsMha4r1vhHFGJEgXrxYnp9OXuvhjlfKU6 0Vk2MvwRlwlbdDeD3dT7XyB8I3bgUNwL8uRHQJTdWz0pDCvL0tAony/bg920aJOZgQYj UG356XSqWS79PF1occCqRk/5y4N1ZwvhRD4ZMySx3/dbD9jfALpNQZJx8n72qAcu3mlU KZEZuGYr0h2iS13wrBncOMrKAJSOO+teNpCFSJg9Qu99M0w8wYySMy9wk+P5XON8m96D Yoprj5t1Cu5r6K5gq9mR2YJheEwnokOJy2uUldsr+1sjl67p8eGC03jt4ymtZSKJbFgs GrQg==