Re: [media-types] Media type review request for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-04

Ron Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sat, 08 April 2023 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680947637; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/PbVtnMp93GneQf3Qm2ehmGCtwP4xq++2hi0WdPkEMQ=; b=kCcL+i9k3JeOwwI8JRiSbXMmDGW+IoRBpK+0JpUevddAG1CgZE+bcJ7F08La0mqtEp tet40wd8epoyALoFl8ewmE/TmXdyKUDluDAnNdN6DOmcyIzZitnJihpzRvV5lxqzfWn4 /ccoY6RRhpL5uzJiSMCNC/Qi+26dajl6N1fK4MpY8s7qRYD8Iq9HV026fwZDr+e896kj fgSvdm+i5KrO0qmOWsG4ayaQdvdmmW1VFd0/2fjdcLplET1ZKOZkuggI0p1mmKqiSEwC kP2SlNYjiohDaUEW7oRSXk2t0ia9E2HbPQianrxrUN7nl7yqrYKLgpVsI6j6h9XprnW5 rQpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680947637; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/PbVtnMp93GneQf3Qm2ehmGCtwP4xq++2hi0WdPkEMQ=; b=vdbr7ugdCE22ROlN+b4ShgfhtgyC80v5EnWs5NNwaSUgLjZLpP3sS/42cmBt+lotYN 0ysOq5ShpKBR+O0bGHxRG8Ic9T/4C1JXpGm+Zta8hMUWVCRz0YYjbwi5m1SvuY+H1iNz ADw4NAzGNWz7n4oQnksqVz7CtRzJ302BwzI1qvudQGlBaasdMQRaT+9sOBMypDakFMaw aF2hejRsBaB2X6AmIvczhli3MasOtIb4pfCQtCNjEBSm/8xg3ji5DZsUb/CkPmpfEJaN lfInvdzdsrd5hzTYqgjOD8ffEGIgEa9BL8nrEQWcaqz241QcbOUEKWOSXdQ7FSJyrs7g aWUw==