Re: [media-types] Updated template for Potential media type registration for XLIFF 2.0

"Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie> Mon, 10 February 2014 12:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=mhRjIYtNC4cB3lX7aZ37I584g0pnPAykbVJdth+1gJI=; b=S2LkSd4Xaf4hCCu4hEvsPlnouVdiVZHyq+LaefSqeoDjkuaoBd5qhcbN8OybVeP3Gs nB7dnRO+9H8jqZhFGmw4lbXEvLxzQUOI+IPBb+nrkr1c7ajvQxKU7NMvEXa9WoOGzSZJ G/WgZrYtPkrZZiwg50KxKIbV6InHQNxbiqpi9RGUYM3VSSeCxXMqNdLmzqIP2VKrycQn 2ZHF2IeeEuhJDDQTddnakTBsBpk3hxxAHrqaVG42suNIAr1tzNZi3zgiYzGXHm4DjWHr jSnfcGXweFs0uHi93KxZikyW+qOKaoljJyQ3UTK2ZtpA7GweD+TNCL5rHorpfKHxnx9z 5/Og==