[MEDIACTRL] ESCS and Other Experiences

Eric Burger <eburger@sipforum.org> Tue, 16 September 2008 14:07 UTC

From: Eric Burger <eburger@sipforum.org>
To: mediactrl@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:51:48 -0500
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] ESCS and Other Experiences
Sender: mediactrl-bounces@ietf.org

If people are wondering why we are not focusing on call flows just
yet, check out the time it took to produce a similar document to ESCS
for SIP.

We *will* produce a mediactrl call flows document.  However, we will
wait until we are closer to the finish line to ramp up effort.  As an
example of why we are waiting, I was responsible for working on one of
the many chapters in the draft.  That chapter no longer appears in the
document as the flow became irrelevant.  At least I still am still in
the Acknowledgements section :-)

Anyway, the point is we will put full effort into ESCS when the time
is right.  We are really close, but not quite there yet.

Begin forwarded message: