Re: [MEDIACTRL] RFC 6917 on Media Resource Brokering

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 16 April 2013 14:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Q/hElcUm4M5a5aZSIUzGqdkvBl2wCZ1Muw/QsvlBTEY=; b=WvlzzGix8762jfFVbIQrCTVciHvI6UsUqSWUpAi285Q411QBNCYEfgDMqd8s9RQGnb wvmYI6jiijvBPZc60IB/wodiEJiM79jvkx2LBkIunyUXKIoO6Nbf2rPAyrlwTzwuwyAC gTw/vWgU9ZZKDUP6BNOU3qF6loVGxjVm0PkF/za/r3MP5oB2bnpofEEkHAloOcI6USbi JbTo3YKTzh4b/VvBNDZ0IJTfYTl0Zri+o2W/0/H8yCVmMfKjiAJ4x/b0tEP7EAn79pkM ZqJ280A0FrSQjXp0x06kOS9WVCRMXt0GSeoQFAuJ8Jafp60Kju/FmvfQL+LlLWVGS53J dQuw==