Re: [MEDIACTRL] WGLC: draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-00.txt - just say "yes"

Spencer Dawkins <spencer@mcsr-labs.org> Fri, 26 October 2007 21:28 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:27:42 -0500
From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@mcsr-labs.org>
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] WGLC: draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-00.txt - just say "yes"
To: mediactrl@ietf.org

WGLC on this draft has ended, and we haven't seen ANY mail traffic in
response.

I'll start on the shepherd write-up, but do want to make sure we are
forwarding something to the IESG that we actually agree with.

Eric and I aren't too worried, because we've had mail traffic on earlier
versions of the draft and have gotten targeted reviews on earlier versions
of the draft, but it never hurts to ask:

It is OK to send an "I read the draft, and it looks good" message.

For that matter, it is OK to send an "I looked at the draft, I don't really
care, but the draft will not harm the Internet" message.

Thanks,

Spencer