Re: [Megaco] Ambiguous definition of auditReturnParameter in v2 ABNF

Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@ericsson.com.au> Mon, 11 August 2003 05:27 UTC

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:54:00 +1000
From: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@ericsson.com.au>
To: micael.karlberg@ericsson.com
CC: Troy Cauble <troy@bell-labs.com>, Anil Jangam <anilj@mahindrabt.com>, megaco@ietf.org, Tom-PT Taylor <taylor@nortelnetworks.com>, Kevin Boyle <kboyle@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: [Megaco] Ambiguous definition of auditReturnParameter in v2 ABNF
Sender: megaco-admin@ietf.org

Hello Troy and Micael,

I agree with Troy 6.3 the syntax does fix the problem in both empty and
non-empty cases. We want to change the heading to make this clear.

The other problem which has be highlighted now by several people to me is the
fact the IG seems to be for H.248.1v1 only. This is NOT the case. It is for both
V1 and V2. If a change is for V1 or V2 only then this is mentioned (see 6.9 &
6.10). I've already prepared a contribution for the September SG16 meeting to
clear this confusion up.

The IETF draft/RFC do not contain any IG additions nor do the published ITU
documents.

Regards, Christian