Re: [Megaco] A question about DTMF erasion

"Tom-PT Taylor" <taylor@nortel.com> Tue, 06 December 2005 16:32 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:31:45 -0500
From: Tom-PT Taylor <taylor@nortel.com>
To: "Kamitses, Jerry" <jkamitses@sonusnet.com>
Subject: Re: [Megaco] A question about DTMF erasion
Cc: shicao@harbournetworks.com, megaco@ietf.org
Sender: megaco-bounces@ietf.org

Gateway to gateway, the technical answer is RFC 2833, period.  RFC 2833,
particularly as rewritten (draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-12.txt, just passed
WGLC) has advice on what to do with the audio signal.

In other applications you should view the SIP application framework:

draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-05.txt