Re: [Mentoring-coordinators] SummaryMentoringIESG2

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Tue, 24 May 2016 04:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1464063072; bh=dV8VygBfk4THZ/J1l2bomboRPVkrAE1XQnxdPh9gOtA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=gJOOTOzthe1SNqpxutsYJm4wAF0QvS+ez8K0UQR0AfP4NZR1Z/qRrj3jwvh/65QPoVCiCiQOISuCxP0sxDBhP7kTnCqelYiW4Zl4STFBfNzKgI2RMxC0B2RsVEqou8W1Q9Q6+Iq8LTjKdCoKcqFX5LzxpVTvSqBnEexWupKmyChDeFXo2Tb/SUFUG9t1cKptqLbpsqygKwHEb59bV+VcW7yQubZ45fU5DElg0FI0guCCOoBqPaoQI/rN7xMJI8yEbOIMBW8axsdFYxNXNNWBTNXMgWJZc3XK0X8tdcI8YoHZXBwD8ECm2FfJgdLFnpuQ9BIMFd8klMPT8pACR5GIlg==
X-YMail-OSG: swb2oOwVM1lyNTfa.geGXPrzxd51Q8SR31oVWEsrLnZqhGgViuNKGtTFpXCVSgI yqNRtmCEeurDJ9HtDFZGJV6mvHR9wzWS8T2vBhKokZJlNCa6CQBhQYvcVAb9X6JxUHh7Az8TGET_ E_r43JG7igKnkFEL2rcrzvmOqAWbyqDbngl01ylSJbK2gsOHHle_uh2wG7KaC9SDT12P5mujgMFl _2Q2C0NEihja0LHdp5nADDgCSiKoCItr1Pe6SBUgrHUnwpozNHn9w0oQL53bgzO7RgViNvWO4.AL 21WaVJiJzItG1ZfkBdfehM3vNri59222VFBjq41jfOIS5AEG2kCgZs5.NfohdV_BHrc6IB1d4qRy Q0qprUOwmgEiptXPMIsGNvZpzCNvihqYfOy0Y4X94VVpxnR8Eugzc0ipPt.crTV_Tz0xtSwknzv7 Dl4Xy4mKX3Og5mduVV6R4CcEdg90CXe9vEiaT8mI4HiZ00o7XiQ7LSk6JDSd7wM2wRq.YJTeSHTP xBWi9wYstlahittKQuveUwCM-