Re: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Remote Mentoring : Internet Draft Review Team: 6lo / 6tisch

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Mon, 25 April 2016 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461557176; bh=JW/PGnATDPEEIC1vvvEpKO/eKkoL6+vT2XsoRaRTRNo=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=nMUxiPxGqrN7v9q+zXDx7/vyHleXQMI6Or0Tux1qYTzLmj79MBRxam5EJZCC+zkMlwpyr0hbXBts1j51iBsUHmGsEY0JZxxSbqzMcAz525tt6RRtWyTsEwSkbYr9M38F2jq5sH8R2Wvdbjnj2P8TAkDOMiTRkuv0Oiv60qfZKSGaXIkGQQKIN0KPKamTsI2dD+HzmBlNSitTGVUMu/RFGrMfRGwF4zWYc/GPcYqhzCrPsf802pYSlW5sOQmWefbVAptn5/swKexz9g9do75rR5bjI1Zn8MSKhnrV7TmMmvcQvOiA7VYf2nAdSmPpSevZ0FVgfNKU8OGOibpeT0aXDA==
X-YMail-OSG: PLJUshcVM1kiNSBsymkbtAPk.LNq4H_inQoNSQzSekyHXFNVSFhUUuoBBLXvlef IC3GyGozcfEys8eXBJUy8QqZ1iXZXlhIwcV0eL.UhBI4A3jB4sCfMxRvargwuPFUxfcXufJAwskk AGkuaRfQWn7mPvhp9kt0VQbgSGLZAJn9bHoh6OJZkM79bgXNoHllkqxE3kAWXTlzjZrnaJhwdh1K _YbgAmUJBFbJ25s9a5A6elrDUzWn77OiLSHz4LoSDR00griIUYUsJpTGtdlcinxCLGahLtbs2S8s gX3MRZxORnZavwu.hHDUN2bDitsoq8WEk8PHk3cumLXt0rc4K9b02duLiCsIfPysiaOXbBDIGkWs SQvjDD1.tG4kpa8d73LSTmTt0XnAgT9y2sWm7z5d.h6QbGeJ7ev5BveggOGVZEXHMIy3ydLUNrWg vhNqcJIbQlxcM_iyp3mQ_vTKVQUAuq2LOgSrjbXxyK4CpLILqcDKn27jMZFMxbh7h1ZJivQAydD2 JvNjCLqnvOQoUMopOJToYE8OVCm6V6G2lmghkTTJuPjOWo7KO