Re: [MEXT] [dmm] [netext] Agenda for DMM discussion in MEXT session

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Tue, 30 November 2010 02:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7aFMHmCk0QX266uFzbiBDSYZxbYSGaMdviFuE6u/HIU=; b=kxkXZ0jA282usRvpblyZznxreUyCpEOzUbWw70ZefcPeK1Fug3WglZ2q4OG3dOJDoQ vsT/W6UlJQwlhjX9ScOQB9uA71giwzVF1RYqjQqMA+sugj73W7t/p55JwpVWxR4OxgZE NddFnJb/sTXotLg6mWEJGq62V899oyd419xQo=