[MEXT] A new extension to Binding Revocation//Re : Protocol Action: 'Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility' to Proposed Standard

cuixiangsong 00111037 <Xiangsong.Cui@huawei.com> Sun, 08 November 2009 13:07 UTC

Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 21:08:13 +0800
From: cuixiangsong 00111037 <Xiangsong.Cui@huawei.com>
To: mext@ietf.org
Cc: antti.makela@tkk.fi
Subject: [MEXT] A new extension to Binding Revocation//Re : Protocol Action: 'Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility' to Proposed Standard

Hi all,

In my understanding, this Proposed Standard doesn't include
the case that CN revoks the binding from the mobile node in
route optimization mode, and this new extension is difficult
to be included in the proposed standard, so we wrote a new
draft, please find it in the attachment.

I wish this case were included in the approved document,
but i did notice this issue just recently.

What do you think about this new extension?

Comments are always welcome!

Best Regards

Xiangsong