Re: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-13.txt

"Ahmad Muhanna" <amuhanna@nortel.com> Wed, 30 September 2009 20:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:02:07 -0500
From: Ahmad Muhanna <amuhanna@nortel.com>
To: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay@wichorus.com>
Cc: mext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-13.txt

Hi Vijay,

As we discussed offline, this revision (13) was to address the IESG
comments and since removing the Acknowledge (A) bit was somewhat
related, we decided to add it.

After getting all of the IESG comments hopefully cleared, we will
address the CoA issues as per the wg consensus. Whatever the wg decide,
will adopt.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Ahmad

l. You agreed to the suggested text chagnes in section 7.1 and > 8.1.1.
Version 13 does not have this. Please fix this.

> On the three other changes I suggested, there are still some
> issues. I had questions about how the LMA actually associates
> the multiple proxy care-of addresses that the MAG is using
> with the MAG. There is nothing in the proxy binding update
> messages that can help the LMA figure this out. Your last
> email on this said we need to add some clarifications. See
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mext/current/msg03785.htm
l. I don't see any clarifications in version 13. Let me know if > I
missed it.