Re: [MEXT] Review of draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-03.txt

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 17 March 2009 01:47 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:48:36 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay@wichorus.com>
References: <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1D96E117@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <C5DCA6D2.5751%vijay@wichorus.com> <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1D9BFA98@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <49B824C1.1090504@wichorus.com> <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1DA44418@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <49B98649.4090606@wichorus.com> <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1DA4457E@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <49B99392.5030507@wichorus.com> <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1DA44711@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <49B9AD1C.7080703@wichorus.com> <C5A96676FCD00745B64AE42D5FCC9B6E1DA44982@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0903131052260.3061@sgundave-sb100.cisco.com> <49BEF3A6.4030207@wichorus.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0903161814410.15260@irp-view13.cisco.com> <49BEFD9B.2030804@wichorus.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4768; t=1237254517; x=1238118517; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MEXT]=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-mext- binding-revocation-03.txt |Sender:=20; bh=CLvuiVHWgIfBu8Y/H/mNRZ/si3gEhgqEuNN1fxNu7a4=; b=QiMzVoB1rFGdbKkjrSrYSV3fwtw3s/kOYPrJT4rv07ifrwGQ2Vcn7LmCK4 TXWEcemjcKTgKaFwhaXQXx0tuw3TM2C7wZvmZUIiaFxRfbqIdVPwo0BwS+gK tyVZaAdgXC;