Re: [MEXT] Reviews of draft-korhonen-mext-mip6-altsec

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Fri, 15 October 2010 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1287168207; bh=sisVAbD2Q+RO0Tj5Q2oUOfKsLSd9D5xdz525x+Cmv8k=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eOHZCb2rwVfoQvhUlQ2XImmMZrUCTVXI4vyR/VyLRM00eBBjNfwDTykpNzTvpTXiJTDD4n4FJF1RMfncouLXbNYRqOGH6HqiNLLWxLzKdcgU9m3D8NqeD0l09jPzBgvOOzCrgewf7kPn5x/c3mDWGYWWeBsUO/Aszcj3p2Od+9c=