Re: [MEXT] Next steps with draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding

"Tsirtsis, George" <tsirtsis@qualcomm.com> Tue, 14 September 2010 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=tsirtsis@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1284472062; x=1316008062; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Tsirtsis,=20George"=20<tsirtsis@qualcomm.com> |To:=20Jari=20Arkko=20<jari.arkko@piuha.net>,=20"mext@iet f.org"=20<mext@ietf.org>,=0D=0A=09"draft-ietf-mext-flow-b inding@tools.ietf.org"=0D=0A=09<draft-ietf-mext-flow-bind ing@tools.ietf.org>|CC:=20IESG=20<iesg@ietf.org>,=20Lars =20Eggert=20<lars.eggert@nokia.com>|Date:=20Tue,=2014=20S ep=202010=2006:47:32=20-0700|Subject:=20RE:=20Next=20step s=20with=20draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding|Thread-Topic:=20N ext=20steps=20with=20draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding |Thread-Index:=20ActQyRRx/GH98neBTlWAEejPP+AFmQCrEtcQ |Message-ID:=20<B79A55A4EE536D478C0C14AC3DA2AECE0C5E6DE06 3@NALASEXMB09.na.qualcomm.com>|References:=20<20100909182 109.19431.84078.idtracker@localhost>=0D=0A=20<4C89F7B0.20 401@piuha.net>|In-Reply-To:=20<4C89F7B0.20401@piuha.net> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"utf-8 "|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20base64|MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=I46bXdtu+lm9GfOt/fsEEQsCEicdqIz+9JudPRivxOs=; b=x0+GFHUQmUOKrzrBkDM1RbfGeWv6XMkd2UOf4l31TZIBBhJb+1mSAo1S VX1rWx2qjrbDJn+P8Ckpm5CCCZaoCCB/eAc2fCPVYOypX/R/42I1K7U3X GXRZpcMI/ueAQuHVQzlF4/oUlGCeOBaBxuanGXyXJWDKBrFdX2RVDlhqB E=;