[MIB-DOCTORS] FW: MIB Doctor review of draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11

"ietfdbh" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Tue, 17 June 2014 13:40 UTC

From: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:39:22 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1403012446; bh=N2ec7zulB6gMA/VRcBDQXsQmyjc4V3Hu9jwpj4l99H8=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=wHU5GL97WPhZ43LdA+xkVVQwjG0knAP33KVRWgMWsyJyjM6t27xQcQvw8BuaLzyFs uLlwHSutcFGwrYzPVl0LTZHaY74kkIDefDkYQP8JzOdBwD/eQGA0BiTBsrFDgxq6nf tIamIn8hc4QJu7f3nxawQhOluQN11euLHJjJdDhSAbdJS5igYq75/zs+SJdQIX/CUh FxkrUo88jEuDYSIN6CvzoemxorzUasADjI/N3VkBzxmjftrj3M5afZ2k8xT9dmWdyB VFmrTR+N3rf6g0wB4BXCWgJ2NGNrWT/+vFNhMl7S38nIQsgEU13lFwZICx/xVIPO/3 BDD+qT+hCe6hw==