Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] [OPS-AREA] FW: IESG Statement on Copyright

"C. M. Heard" <heard@pobox.com> Wed, 23 September 2009 16:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:27:18 -0700
From: "C. M. Heard" <heard@pobox.com>
To: David B Harrington <dbharrington@comcast.net>
References: <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401A45B79@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><Pine.LNX.4.64.0909211433360.11502@shell4.bayarea.net><EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401A46408@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><20090922125450.GB12736@elstar.local><EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401A4641D@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><Pine.LNX.4.64.0909221338320.13053@shell4.bayarea.net><EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401A465FE@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <20090923092147.GB14118@elstar.local> <0a3801ca3c57$28d37b10$0600a8c0@china.huawei.com>