RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] pls update ianaiftype-mib - references to RFC36 35

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Fri, 04 August 2006 08:32 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>, "MIB Doctors (E-mail)" <mib-doctors@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] pls update ianaiftype-mib - references to RFC36 35
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:08:30 +0200

For this one, they just forgot to convert all the draft-ietf-hubmib...
into the final RFC number that got allocated.

Yes, we can leave old pointers in many cases.
Where I am somewhat concerned is in the cases where the old doc had
a different ifType label than the current one in the ianaifmib

Bert

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=7187&rfc_flag=0