RE: [midcom] Midcom protocol specification and status

"Mary Barnes"<mbarnes@nortelnetworks.com> Fri, 24 May 2002 21:59 UTC

From: Mary Barnes <mbarnes@nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'thuang@codentnetworks.com'" <thuang@codentnetworks.com>, Mark Pietras <mpietras@aravox.com>, midcom@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [midcom] Midcom protocol specification and status
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:55:13 -0500
Sender: midcom-admin@ietf.org

The MIDCOM protocol evaluation document (for which I'm the editor) will be
submitted very soon - I'm in the midst of completing edits.  It should be in
your mailbox by Monday morning. The purpose of this evaluation was to
evaluate existing protocols as the MIDCOM protocol with the following being
considered:

SNMP:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-midcom-snmp-eval-00.txt

DIAMETER:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-midcom-diameter-eval-01.txt

RSIP:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-renkel-rsip-midcom-eval-01.txt

MEGACO:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sct-midcom-megaco-02.txt

COPS:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aoun-midcom-cops-02.txt

I would suggest that you wait till Monday rather than review these
individual drafts as the majority of the content is being edited into the WG
draft and comments need to be directed at that document rather than to the
individual ones going forward.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
mbarnes@nortelnetworks.com