[midcom] FW: FINAL Reminder: WG Comments Requested for Individual Protocol Evaluation Documents

"Mary Barnes"<mbarnes@nortelnetworks.com> Fri, 03 May 2002 14:39 UTC

From: Mary Barnes <mbarnes@nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'midcom@ietf.org'" <midcom@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:36:29 -0500
Subject: [midcom] FW: FINAL Reminder: WG Comments Requested for Individual Protocol Evaluation Documents
Sender: midcom-admin@ietf.org

Hi all,

I apologize, but it looks like my email server decided to drop this on
Wednesday afternoon, thus we're about 15 hours away from the cutoff for
comments on the individual protocol evaluation documents.  They are not
lengthy documents, so at least take the time to read one or 2 of your
preferred (or least preferred where you're likely to have more comments) and
provide some feedback.

Mary.