Re: [mif] MIF charter update LC

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 17:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=haQ1SffQD/gA1aT2b1PumoY49peDwniaR/TlNBLanAk=; b=SFyb/6U58LJTo2yHBpftVRFy1RDk1rWsKWaMROhEGlsz2clBVRmgJCsKqAUd7R+/GQ 1XOFDL7Me103j07A7J/J0coWYkp9kNzZVRKjWOlu7AC0vdmN8D/8SArJcahVJ8TF6LSf sRDvumCUPct35BZPPaIt40+YqQ620dmiYZSkDS8D5BMqkxHPCed0JY9Bqh6MsPYcTya5 QwKhItlOWcQn+iORLheVYG3pzKQmUuj0DtBN07+EhWMF2xzksOFr70gYCYtCGonJc99x zvOqBDKzPA0yomrQdsPphlXvTti8C7wKgqiGMDFrRPX4Q/yd0bR3s0zVB0RE72VT+4Vj oolA==