Re: [mif] draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 April 2012 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yn8YmjKX98yd0+PA6184bur5BVk+8MvKorRN55BNEK8=; b=WJ33AgBaQgk1/4SzUXHrVzi46Kxu7a/QHjlawbE2kA2zx9opy1x5btd+tRYUrycx9S 5DxgoYtvdC0yzvaERjovcXjGAiR68jpUVbHV5La9K2We8cKLa36hNUxjcZDfLgJ+6ONJ h+tWLDE2Ua9Yv6NPV1/uiuIPdFEDcGEOOXotBus50Yi9lxfEZEFZGDEH63FqR3DTRu6T Ajhcie434njBDcEItFGsLlJ9ifbFo0Dgoqlgi4i83+mNH+uq2GXyladeCj+efmQ9Ey6b B1f5Cm84kcNFOLo341iJx5tBV0aZoilG2tFHzWe/kawPdzUsGHlaKi2i6w2Vmn9WHCAu LJnQ==