[mif] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=XSj4mm6v+u2cHtSm/zEtKifghznIUo7kXhDJszeIKbA=; b=sT2dYiAMqyxaskqkJedG43QI+aEj/Nh+51GQslY4pfy0Ub0CBI/L4I/iHjIkfZEG2U TWrz0h0xB0XJSISoWF+RY0lSxIK691wR4hYyJ/1jQzfyGxEi3K+kXQiCfQcjLK8NIUdq 263a/v9zdZyIE5oTptrSimXn4a3qm+bPWwnRhe3CLWFgnhqg8jdmfUenX9mtUT05iQOG eK0sjW6M7kWFSSFtaK/3h1WXHnn/k6PluXncWY2DHU6LyQyFvwdNupszz2y4hMNTDl3N LGqs/Qs5Ab0PmoZ7K1cN9o+pxIFXwd/zZhLMGxiRkguPJ16kWv/Zlj6uu5OhdRm+pffZ ZMMg==