Re: [mif] question about draft-montenegro-mif-multihoming-00.txt

gabriel montenegro <g_e_montenegro@yahoo.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 07:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1237361321; bh=D5dEtccw29kWNcuwp2DaYvpThNlEx470WWJ4zReTVc8=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fl/iIvkONoTJ+XdNs7s/I+8Tx5sHtMo3ogGSq0Fv3Sxqa1EJnqSh9G3b+Er9hSPUdtdrNqEGVNVsbGDTNJoyEmMVW+Lw7MjjM1Y/1Yi7xPE3K7HTTZQ8dczK/1AG/s9HhXdRHeHQjOliRukWe1WTiLQbxMuqKicQF44F1RJSWqI=