Re: [mif] I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-00.txt

Zhen Cao <zehn.cao@gmail.com> Wed, 23 May 2012 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mLJnXhdipVPBP2n8qDZ7/sbCi/YYTT2heXeh4SYmjgg=; b=y//1TTzy0OZkpQj2c1d3bbSwXQBPsxyowidV/l7IajvRwCWeltdaoEtdJjOWGPgMIL Vau5VjD3nejy4ULbWdw7YzP7uEaQATmGEhwbs1nXC0nj/1wqqh1JJ9qlt5/avrA77gUb Xzh2rYSbsZbybNQT1dfA9dDkM0vljqO9HDUlgGozzs5pJHMCu7FHVZ6JNYZ59RUyQkmR KLRC2gSdcpT1AUH2sCbqVPxA2KXCaN1xWj1x8zE+fuGUehVC0q6LPkE3EmL2Rplx0f+2 KycZtrr1Hq8GavvCdfQgYC399CV/Lgy1Rt0SU1vOOg4Ghr3ahStrq0ApWEXbD3s92j3z hvVQ==