Re: [mif] apps-team review of draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Thu, 15 September 2011 10:55 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: msk@cloudmark.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:57:00 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7Io6FujjSfNcXJGUP9WUdfQoJmpfVHi50dPq5KK9wdv8YWMOnlWEAV7vitTS8DUHPOf+v+0rDoqIXDlYBGAkr4aFmlVX72DYkzc7FMyhxe1AE8JaiM8N+owe8T46p+5odYFpcc3S+UERsY5D3pIS96GmVqZGZtQWAUs09Yxm1Ek/ZYVTro9BId1kuOpfCWBge+hJ0ptecrs9ytVuIdhk7jdg+3nvOdW/pcJuz+sJe2aL250googH0+uPDSPjEzpjeNw==
x-originating-ip: [10.162.78.119]