Re: [mif] Charging pulses

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Fri, 06 January 2012 04:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 12:04:28 +0800
From: Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Cc: mif@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mif] Charging pulses

Today the connection manager inside the mobile cann't only get and display
the charging information which is similar to charging pulse, under that
condition, it would be hard to pursure that way, maybe todays' apple and
android has done is reasonable, that is "always prefer WLAN", but the only
issue they have is that this WLAN is not connected or died connection even
you can access the WLAN AP (for example, not yet go through captive
portal), if happy eyeball can solve this bad WLAN user experience, that
 would be good.

-Hui