Re: [mif] WGLC for MIF happy eyeballs

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Wed, 16 December 2015 07:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tINrEFq4To3PUuSZhRDfF0EkM0DgXNAEW6InJfRyKbY=; b=iyx3qmpKYFxNdz+Zom7uMi35KaW+bDQUkiiPsY6hHHcNyDCVnrZnVACfulK/CmXY+u CzW/Gvd1CVtRbb5xj1TWDbWuuSDpZ1NXgX9zaphBZggS/Sc535PqMQi7KbUl96r1Uwi1 QhEf0ECYImzP5MzauXizHFOy/B2N4d9TUHPvtAV0nKeCGQ7JsBteK0hfuVbZGP05CpMO EJTCtq6IOzgtG/AEla7uytImd3fR861fL9IL6gqRnekeaBfAHQeo/YEp4i1NDnrMes7S HoePBK2hci6PNZlfJq0iPAV6FOQ/x+kKkTsH4abL9y8k4OnPvo9nLb+VuWEgqE/TnQS1 z+GQ==