[mif] IPsec and multiple interfaces: draft-mglt-ipsecme-keep-old-ike-sa-00.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 July 2013 10:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7POkl84fbRJTrRlfXPc5s8Ykns0+cxJImbUpKbXjBEw=; b=LpZ/Nt6I1dV0zTN59m98qpdeXwocNSLqegcddoEJDWWfTkfHjbOE7hWpvMuNTwPSUF Q64bzauWOhOXB1w76OPcGnKwB8SSPZJafwTgpPZCGptfSn67bbKT68sEGUatdgTjFa5U NBKiEniR2Vf/M6Abzxqbm+vK4IiTmoyzCbhzWUdCqN9UrROZ8WFIZPBxYsjMwQSznMlG 2A7a8FhwGCl7lIYq5daEzPWv1mQ1WRwv2LAZw+YHks12y9vwQJNBZl7ece619ZvUgJBt G/iLowFl2+K9oLxTDb3cvqjEqbXgG39zaI/sdj/EUzOPKEqmRglT5BNVIoZl0Zkoe/ms 4VkQ==