Re: [mile] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murillo-mile-cps-00.txt

Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com> Fri, 24 January 2014 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+9VHLmTXVHYKZpe5UcADTbcLWK6YVHgGTGVVkciou8M=; b=nC0amPA/oWkSGaG2SlTg+6ka3OMA3Hy6XWAekTuV97DfPAKBQxPP0X58NTuG2mlmOr z0Ijwuldb/lf+G3FnHbfe2rFt0I7MzthTBEk+vYv9dxyllU50dJt83sjm4prUpZirW89 YrDUewsKu9N8eFz62UkrqZXUX+nG1aLRVpSJHhhphC++EO1fI0ctZkMxTjn9VarNOJbg MUEh5XMqBOq3E63p7EvJdLCOrGzkKB3mNdUFgRXs7VHUO0qufODL3kaKJ7xIx2IvcLrM ye6WvbUogcp3D7wI6oO0sMJ3zG61w+4h+cGG90/+l0GWkkTbRIYxN5rEOs5TuHkq5fPB U1ZQ==