Re: [mile] Request for draft reviews - review of FC5070-bis

"Moriarty, Kathleen" <kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Fri, 28 June 2013 14:08 UTC

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <kathleen.moriarty@emc.com>
To: Takeshi Takahashi <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp>, "daniel.piggott@switch2it.co.uk" <daniel.piggott@switch2it.co.uk>, "'Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)'" <pkampana@cisco.com>, "mile@ietf.org" <mile@ietf.org>, "Stoecker, Paul" <Paul.Stoecker@rsa.com>, Roman Danyliw <rdd@cert.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:07:43 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mile] Request for draft reviews - review of FC5070-bis

Roman & Paul,

Can you help on Daniel's questions below?  If possible, can we iterate on the draft before the next meeting as well to address some of the questions raised at the last IETF meeting?

I believe we have some other outstanding questions on this draft, I will re-forward them if I can find them.

Thank you!
Kathleen