Re: [mile] AD Review of RFC5070-bis IODEFv2

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Wed, 27 April 2016 13:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1461764992; bh=E/j+EhrF6cdTBiBQrLWVMR1m0628rcwIahIVLckFwuI=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=PvY/InGmucuZIojlEcqYNphghhJj6JpOnO0QexVhtnZSOEV13SNSbsr6yhnEIh3wW 19bRsytReNMc/wHqN2EiJma70CU+vceYdLJGBYLSPm6WXugYHWiHxKzyI7nYBIrdAL a50qmGZH+1dDzQppNLO00X+KOL4Xk0j1Y92BcVY8=