Re: [mile] revising the charter text

"Takeshi Takahashi" <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp> Wed, 05 September 2018 05:17 UTC

From: Takeshi Takahashi <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp>
To: 'Bret Jordan' <jordan.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: 'MILE IETF' <mile@ietf.org>
References: <000001d43517$3154fbc0$93fef340$@nict.go.jp> <CAHbuEH7d36ibkRXR0KuPJMwnBiRajSt2OAxiiLn44HzW8aQTMA@mail.gmail.com> <70C94385-85B4-421B-AD7C-6FDF57197B3F@gmail.com> <509FB392-A135-45EA-A4E8-969EB28211EC@cisco.com> <DM5PR0901MB2199314BCDD7E4A9BB133112F03E0@DM5PR0901MB2199.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAC0wChGXpzHeArsLALpiJF18eZ_s463cc2H8YOHAfnBJLhRnMA@mail.gmail.com> <4B73C53A-A0FE-4CC8-A412-9953370ABA3A@cisco.com> <359EC4B99E040048A7131E0F4E113AFC014C431AA4@marathon> <CAC0wChFkXxW_FMu7yJDUamhtHma34wB2hgfftj2op__yCec13A@mail.gmail.com> <0c9b01d44047$6c032c70$44098550$@nict.go.jp> <61C5FEEA-B6AB-46F4-A9C9-A2F184760426@gmail.com>