Re: [mile] WG Last call

<kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Mon, 05 December 2011 22:48 UTC

From: kathleen.moriarty@emc.com
To: paul.cichonski@nist.gov, mile@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:47:48 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mile] WG Last call

Hi Paul,

Thank you again for the detailed review!

We went back and forth to come to a working group consensus in INCH as to how this should be approached and eventually wound up with the current solution using peer documents.  It would be easy to include an optional element as suggested, but this would break compatibility.  Are there opinions from the MILE WG?

The reasons for the separate schemas listed as peers was to help prevent schema validation issues and reduce potential problems.

Thank you,
Kathleen  (as document editor)