Re: [mile] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-10: (with COMMENT)

"Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <pkampana@cisco.com> Tue, 05 September 2017 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4775; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1504644730; x=1505854330; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=DlCVACezvMdepjRpYtLCRhdKSKdhCRJosdxod1ayVcs=; b=EJYlQU6Dedj9S4oYJOachskhMa5afN9UHUSt7mkgO+2gCPVQ3goM9lLF bj+MuBtUbyEWN4ODdLiegBXZtVsw4N/it0C+sAZicegNs8E3t0FmtwHcP Mpjfpe59kUv41YSJqEtvB0kRy7/Ghn9PbOi+orqce0MeslL5zclHHTXZB s=;