Re: [mile] re-charter re-boot

"Waltermire, David A." <david.waltermire@nist.gov> Fri, 07 June 2013 14:41 UTC

From: "Waltermire, David A." <david.waltermire@nist.gov>
To: Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com>, "mile@ietf.org IETF" <mile@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:40:50 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mile] re-charter re-boot

Eric,

I couldn't agree more. It hasn't been clear what the requirements are that the WG is trying to address. I think we need this higher-level requirements document to help crystalize what work the work group needs to accomplish for this re-chartering cycle. Absent that, I don't see how we can gauge what enhancements are in scope to make to IODEF and what other protocol modifications/additions are needed.

Sincerely,
Dave