Re: [Mip4] Questions on draft-gundavelli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Sun, 25 January 2009 18:36 UTC

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:35:57 -0800
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5531; t=1232908557; x=1233772557; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Mip4]=20Questions=20on=20draft-gundave lli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00 |Sender:=20; bh=+O2PlFxdqxpxnd2iOGThGjqtWs0vVLbGM9RqRI+sFDA=; b=iVGIMgKVR6V1wux/cVKAdkQW4ItEAUyV041ZHUxy0k7aR7LQi6CPa+KYw6 H/MA+cFQ4Xpu/o5D2Zq5Cn4IAlHPNx2K/mSCZZwacWwHIwZxk3rxENzhjSiM Lnlku/TvTD;