RE: [Mip4] Re: MIB for NEMOv4?

"Kent Leung \(kleung\)" <kleung@cisco.com> Thu, 15 March 2007 17:30 UTC

Subject: RE: [Mip4] Re: MIB for NEMOv4?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:29:48 -0700
From: "Kent Leung (kleung)" <kleung@cisco.com>
To: Hans Sjostrand <hans@ipunplugged.com>, Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3568; t=1173979798; x=1174843798; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kleung@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Kent=20Leung=20\(kleung\)=22=20<kleung@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Mip4]=20Re=3A=20MIB=20for=20NEMOv4? |Sender:=20; bh=H93lwyyDqKEOXwMg2rKDCN6yGWIcFFBABTD6LYChBh4=; b=MivtDNyZ4zx/aWXpkLE0A9vF34x1f4CojWCo3lfRyKj+SfmkpZEjqXmZGwDOihtpurn1jFdr w8f4RNP3wSwNKiyrVuwtPBppGsytCIHZM+B9ipiieiHsLzJEOv09mCH8;

I agree that NEMOv4 MIBs should be not be bundled into 2006bis and
separation of MIBs is much more maintainable.

Kent