RE: [Mip4] DHCP vs FA

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 08 January 2007 06:07 UTC

Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:07:07 -0800
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Arun SG <arunsg@airvana.com>
Subject: RE: [Mip4] DHCP vs FA
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5869; t=1168236427; x=1169100427; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Mip4]=20DHCP=20vs=20FA |Sender:=20; bh=Jq0nRRHa2ta5DrVwmXdLn7MT6NgYH/ZiidGNBCNah74=; b=Jg2ku1onTprngA/LnKlmq0dTNTCiq4iFypdLg0zfkLuX1m/96EwSYvibvDKBriHnXW7LxHFv 2izeO1VxXPiDSBxe2p1lFcjwQekDpAwD1+KqpWIZMbDIAoURDdhhh8dI;