RE: [Mip4] RE: Questions on draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-03.txt

"John.zhao" <john.zhao@huawei.com> Thu, 20 September 2007 08:14 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:13:22 +0800
From: "John.zhao" <john.zhao@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [Mip4] RE: Questions on draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-03.txt
To: "'Kent Leung (kleung)'" <kleung@cisco.com>, 'Tjandra Paula-CPT015' <Paula.Tjandra@motorola.com>, "'Gopal Dommety (gdommety)'" <gdommety@cisco.com>, "'Parviz Yegani (pyegani)'" <pyegani@cisco.com>, kchowdhury@starentnetworks.com
Cc: mip4@ietf.org

Hi,kent

	I think the home agent address is the address of the interface face
to MN or FA. But the Home address of MN is inverse, it face to internet. So
when can they be the same except the HA only have one interface?
	Meanwhile,it seems that the p2p link mode and shared link mode are
all can be used here,right?But to p2p link mode,the default gateway seems
should be the MAG. It is right at least logically.So what is the role of the
Home agent in p2p link mode if we use it as the default gateway?
	My two cents.
	Best Rgds,
Thanks,
John.zhao