RE: [Mip4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-02.txt

"McCann Peter-A001034" <pete.mccann@motorola.com> Thu, 04 January 2007 22:03 UTC

Subject: RE: [Mip4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-02.txt
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:03:26 -0500
From: McCann Peter-A001034 <pete.mccann@motorola.com>
To: mip4@ietf.org

Thanks Vijay for submitting a new version.

Can the people who raised issues please check this version
to see that they were addressed?

If there are no further issues we will proceed to send this
version up to the IESG.

-Pete

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:
> directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of
> the IETF.
>
> 	Title		: Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile
IPv4 and
> 	MOBIKE Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli, P. Eronen
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-02.txt
> 	Pages		: 15
> 	Date		: 2007-1-4
>
> Enterprise users require mobility and secure connectivity when they
>    roam and connect to the services offered in the enterprise.  Secure
>    connectivity is required when the user connects to the enterprise
>    from an untrusted network.  Mobility is beneficial when the user
>    moves, either inside or outside the enterprise network, and
>    acquires a new IP address.  This document describes a solution
>    using Mobile IPv4 and mobility extensions to IKEv2 (MOBIKE) to
>    provide secure connectivity and mobility.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-
02.txt