Re: [Mip4] Summary of security issues (was RE: WGLC:draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-04.txt)

"Hui Deng" <denghui02@gmail.com> Wed, 10 September 2008 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=y6HDwA9BQrqCf/Wct6r2YgYYwGoi75UDWaGYCk0MrvE=; b=CojR65nv+3vrmsl06tMqHi4g1HJ4EJMC38X6fi5wzRpQ4NypDP5uh3ADgq48O4JGwB fyhP9ivic7Ee277zcXAqI07xlILRcOiUdNva033VdAtyGFO/QFg7r9CzB2gBNZQ6iD4o yT9NXzYeU7rkwGg94HO8caG24cx1qO4uAeVJI=