Re: [Mip4] New Version Notification for draft-gundavelli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00 (fwd)

George Tsirtsis <tsirtsis@googlemail.com> Wed, 14 January 2009 10:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+CMorY9bs3ERAzFStpUmrZKe1YksJMPSguxAkeGpNE4=; b=BkgdlsdBTOLPQERl1TEh5iCt1vHhFHNp+OXWPo90pFqHagpCEGomuHyIIWCWUuF8K3 /o0lnjT1JVlqD56oFEQX9aALJYqieKPwxrITj/6dQrscGpzj/LS4O3CAoU4bCcvbTPT7 3wE+3lKamzlEmo/5wbtpOa5NzUryEnErtgYOY=