[Mip6] Re: draft-ietf-mip6-precfgkbm-03.txt

"Charles E. Perkins" <charliep@iprg.nokia.com> Mon, 12 September 2005 12:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:46:40 +0300
From: "Charles E. Perkins" <charliep@iprg.nokia.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>
Cc: Gopal Dommety <gdommety@cisco.com>, Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>, david.kessens@nokia.com, mip6@ietf.org, Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>, Bernard Aboba <aboba@internaut.com>, Allison Mankin <mankin@psg.com>, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu>, Basavaraj Patil <basavaraj.patil@nokia.com>
Subject: [Mip6] Re: draft-ietf-mip6-precfgkbm-03.txt
Sender: mip6-bounces@ietf.org

Hello all,

I can try to do this within the next week or so.

It's such a simple and obvious idea.  I'm quite
surprised at the combined ability to find issues.
Be that as it may, each issue will receive due
attention and response.  I hope none of my
comments will be interpreted as a challenge to
find even more issues.

I also view this ongoing discussion as a pretty
good explanation about why it was a major error
to delete this simple capability from the text
of RFC 3775 in the first place.

Regards,
Charlie P.