Re: [MEXT] New Text for home link detection in RFC3775bis

"fan zhao" <fanzhao828@gmail.com> Wed, 02 July 2008 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=FIAR9p+jdn8fKb16ofHEfUnuULXWmCLLPLvCystfOH0=; b=aLOVafv6BXVATmraX/GgtLjciterMVq74ePkAFpNHJRxOVJxu3OAw0IJ6gln+3E80t JO+xDmUM0Amr/jCyZ52s3OtK7aMSfeRCg5Tw39j25RIw6UMWz0K4BLZYfJ8tkWChZmTP 47fqZ2yBVhWb8K8QRaaVnd8Adz7hwGTGpvYJg=