Re: [MEXT] New versions (-04) of the firewall vendor and admindrafts

MARCELO BAGNULO BRAUN <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Wed, 07 May 2008 19:00 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 20:55:28 +0200
From: MARCELO BAGNULO BRAUN <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
To: mext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEXT] New versions (-04) of the firewall vendor and admindrafts
Sender: mext-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

As you know, we have a deliverable in our charter that covers the
firewall MIPv6 work.
Julien and myslef would like to know if people are ok with accepting
these document as WG items for this charter items.
Please comment.

Thanks, Julien and marcelo

Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com> dijo:

--