Re: [Mipshop] Key derivation keys for draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key

"James Kempf" <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com> Wed, 25 July 2007 16:42 UTC

From: James Kempf <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>
To: Greg Daley <Greg.Daley@eng.monash.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Mipshop] Key derivation keys for draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:42:07 -0700
Cc: mipshop@ietf.org

Greg,

I got the copy you sent to the mailing list. It seems my problems with
posting and reception have cleared up. I'll take a more detailed look at
your proposal when I get to revising the draft and post any questions, but,
after a quick read, I think it looks OK. I hope to quickly rev the document
after the drafts gate opens and have Vijay issue a last call, so that we can
get FMIP to the IESG before the November meeting.

             jak