[Mipshop] RE: +AFs-Mipshop+AF0- MIPSHOP Draft Agenda for IETF 67

"DENG, HUI -HCHBJ" <hdeng@hitachi.cn> Thu, 26 October 2006 12:51 UTC

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:36:33 +0800
From: "DENG, HUI -HCHBJ" <hdeng@hitachi.cn>
To: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com>, mipshop@ietf.org
Subject: [Mipshop] RE: +AFs-Mipshop+AF0- MIPSHOP Draft Agenda for IETF 67

Hello, Vijay

If possible, could you help to allocate one 5 minutes slot for our draft which is about HMIP SA
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-mipshop-hmip-hhokey-00.txt

Many thanks for your help

-Hui

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.